Your health and independence are important, especially as you grow older. At Clay County Hospital we are committed to supporting your efforts to stay active, involved and informed about your health.
Life Masters Club
Life Masters of Clay County Hospital is a club made up of a diverse group of seniors. Whether you’re looking to take up a new hobby, are actively seeking health information, or just want an added social outlet, our Life Masters Club can be a great addition to your regular routine! If you are 55 or older, whatever you think your interest might be you owe it to yourself to consider a membership with Clay County Hospital’s Life Masters Club.
Life Masters Club members will meet monthly every first Thursday, in the morning from 9:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. at Clay County Hospital. Life Masters will offer discussion groups and guest speakers, and is a wonderful way to stay engaged through friendship and learning!
- A subscription to our newsletters
- Enjoy a free membership and welcome gift
- Learn tips on healthy living
- Education programs such as health lectures
- Free blood pressure checks
- Refreshments at each monthly club
- Free social activities
- Wellness programs such as exercise classes, healthy recipes and ways to stay active
- Local businesses discounts
- Cafeteria discounts
- Support services and resources
- Have an opportunity to make new friends
Click here to view a list of businesses that offer discounts to Life Master club members.
Click here to print, fill out the form and drop off or mail to:
Clay County Hospital
911 Stacy Burk Drive
Flora, Il 62839