Cardiopulmonary Services is an allied health specialty which employs Respiratory Therapists and/or Respiratory Care Practitioners to assist the physician in the diagnosis, treatment, prevention and overall care of patients with cardiopulmonary deficiencies and abnormalities.
Cardiopulmonary staff members provide services under medical supervision on a twenty-four hour per day, seven days per week basis. Services are available to Neonatal, Pediatric, Children, Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric patients.
What to Expect
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- Complete Pulmonary Function Testing
- 32 channel EEG’s Holter and Event Monitoring
- Phase II and III outpatient Cardiac Rehab
- Outpatient Pulmonary Rehab
- Overnight Sleep Studies, along with all of the basic respiratory and cardiac tests/procedures
The tests provided in Cardiopulmonary may vary in length from 15 minutes to two (2) hours. Test results are usually available in two (2) days. If the results are abnormal and need immediate attention, your doctor’s office will contact you.
Now Open 24/7