Outpatient Infusion Clinic
The Clay County Hospital Outpatient Infusion Clinic will treat you with professional, compassionate care. Your comfort is our highest priority.
The Outpatient Infusion Clinic is a service that allows patients to have procedures and therapies as an outpatient, whether one-time or ongoing. The Clinic is a cost-effective alternative for the patient and can shorten inpatient hospital admission time. The Provider will make the initial appointment, and the patient will schedule additional visits as needed. The Outpatient Infusion Clinic is open seven days a week by appointment. Accepting Referrals from Primary Care and Clinics including specialty clinics including but not limited to Oncology, Neurology, Nephrology, Urology, Orthopedics, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, and Infectious Diseases.
The Outpatient Infusion Clinic is open Monday-Friday 7am-5pm or as scheduled by appointment (weekends & holidays as scheduled by appointment). Please call 618-844-3062 for more information.
At Clay County Hospital, we are committed to the highest standard of quality healthcare close to home. Services provided in the Outpatient Infusion Clinic, include but are not limited to:
- Administration of Blood and Blood Products Blood Products Transfusion Order Form
- Therapeutic Phlebotomy
- Bladder Scan
- Drain Removal
- Intramuscular and Subcutaneous injections
- Wound Care
- Coordination of PICC Line Insertion
- PICC Line and Port a Cath maintenance, education, and declotting
- Chemotherapy Pump Removal
- Intravenous Hydration
- Intravenous Push Medications
- Intravenous Therapy and Treatments such as: Antibiotics, Antibodies, and Specialty Medications
Dr. Jason Jerabek D.O.