Clay County Hospital and Clinic’s Full Service Occupational and Wellness Programs are designed to help employers maintain a healthy work force. We provide comprehensive pre-employment and post-injury services to assist you with the hiring process, injury prevention and injury management.
Be assured that the health and treatment of your employees couldn’t be in better, more qualified hands. Our providers and emergency department staff have been specially trained to understand the needs of business and industry, appropriate work restrictions and return-to-work processes of our employer partners.
- Breath Alcohol Test
- DOT Drug Screen
- Non-DOT Drug Screen
- Drug Screen Collection
- Pulmonary Function Test (Spirometry)
- Respirator Mask Fit Test
- Physical Performance Test
- Job Analysis and Ergonomics Assessments
- Urinalysis Dip
- Clinic Exams
- DOT and Bus Driver Exams
- Worker’s Compensation Exams
- Behavioral Health Services
- Physical Therapy Services -Aquatic Therapy -Work Simulation Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- On Site Wellness Days and Health Fairs
For more information contact Brenda Conrad at 618-844-3121 or Brenda.firstname.lastname@example.org.